Tips And Tricks Of Having Fun With MAC In The Mac User’s Guide
The Mac User’s Guide is everything you need to know about Macintosh computers!
Created by Apple, Macintosh or more popularly known as Mac, was the first personal computer to be available for public use.
However there are also others in the market and this would include another operating system which would be Windows. However there are still some diehard fans of Mac who still prefer the Mac for its appearance and its user friendly reputation.
Below are some of the information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: How to operate a mac
- Chapter 2: Overview of the Mac desktops
- Chapter 3: Networking for Mac
- Chapter 4: Types of Mac you can find in the market
- Chapter 5: Mac your way to cyberspace
- Chapter 6: Using Mac at work
- Chapter 7: How to print & fax using Mac
- Chapter 8: Managing music with iTunes
- Chapter 9: Having fun with iphotos
It’s Simple & Fast!
Members can login here.